Friday, February 12, 2010

This is dedicated to Daddy whose school did not close for a Snow Day!



I love a good snow day and was so excited to spend it at home with Nolan! We were a little sad to miss his Valentine's Day party, but his teacher assures us it will go on as planned on Monday! All morning Nolan had been playing at the back window watching Mattie outside. We took a couple of quick trips outside to look at our fallen tree, but after his nap we got all bundled up and headed outside. I took the wagon out with us to give him something to hold on to. He was very interested at first....



Then we took a bit of a tumble in the snow....


Does it make me a bad mom that I took the picture before I helped him up???

3 comments:

  1. Love the hat! I want to see the entire Cupid shirt though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a similar picture of Conner, where our dog knocked him down before he could walk, and I got the picture first too! it just means you know a good "kodak moment" when you see one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the best "pouty lip" picture I've ever seen! Good job, Holly!

    ReplyDelete