Friday, February 5, 2010
Do you think Picasso started out like this?
Since the weather has been really yucky and we haven't been feeling too hot, I have been looking for more activities for us to do inside. If they are in the stationary position that is even better! We have taken up finger painting! Now Nolan is still just nine months old so sometimes this activity doesn't last that long!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First of all, you are an absolutely WONDERFUL mommy! BTW- I have never done finger-painting with my child- guess I'm scared of the mess! Secondly- Nolan is getting SO big. Every time I see his picture, he looks like a totally different kid- and a very cute one at that!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Holly D - you are super fab - I'm not even sure Mason, at age 4, has ever even finger painted!!! I guess that what happens when your kid eats homemade/organic baby food?!? Can't wait to meet the little cutie!
ReplyDeleteI love his "concentrating face"! Too cute! You and Jonny-boy produced a good-lookin' kid if I do say so!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thanks for sharing Nolan's cuteness with us through this blog. You can stay anti-Facebook as long as you keep posting pics on the blog. ;)
Cutest,sweetest baby in the world! He's going to be creative like his sweet mom.
ReplyDelete