Nolan had his Valentine's Day party at school on Monday. It was so much fun! All of the kids had matching shirts that said, "Cupid is my Homeboy!" Thanks to Daddy, Aunt Veazey, and GiGi for helping find all the sizes! I also found some really cute Valentine's bibs for all the kids. We brought pancakes for breakfast that morning. Nolan loves pancakes! I left for a while and when I came back I got the best Valentine's surprise ever...
Nolan took his first real steps!!! He took 4-5 steps from his teacher to me! These were real steps, not like his 1 or 2 steps falling to the floor. It was so much fun! It was exciting to get to see this! Best Valentine's gift ever!
These were the snacks we brought for the party. Heart shaped cheese sandwiches, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, goldfish, teddy grams, animal crackers, and yogurt melts. Yum!!!
Nolan is rocking the mohawk for the party!
They also had cupcakes. He wasn't quite sure what to do at first...
It was so delicious he licked both sides of the plate clean!
Yes, that is cake in his hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment