The next day we headed to Sea World. Nolan had a good time seeing all the animals and the different shows. The dolphin show was definitely the favorite! I also recommend avoiding the splash zone in the middle of February.
There were a couple of things to climb on and explore, Nolan really liked them... Jonathan and me not so much. I did end up as the only parent in the thing that you could shoot balls. There was a slight incident with a seven year old that I almost had to take down.
After we left Sea World, we found out that the Padres were hosting Fan Fest at Petco Park. This was lots of fun for everyone (especially Jonathan). Nolan got to run the bases, throw in the bullpen, and sit in the dugout.
The last day we just hung out at our hotel on the beach until it was time to go. Nolan loves playing in the sand. I am pretty sure we came home with most of the beach in our suitcases.
This was a great vacation! We all had such a good time and got to spend some great time together!
I LOVE the recap of the vacay and I LOVE that you guys had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had such a great time! I love all your pictures but my favorite may be Nolan coming out of the lego shark! Tell that little guy his Aunt Laura loves him very much!!
ReplyDelete