We are home for another snow day! We tried to be a bit more productive today and even did a little cleaning.... very little. We have been doing our best to celebrate Groundhog's Day. We started off the morning with some Punxatawney Phil pancakes.
Later we played with our pop-up Phil toy and ate groundhog cupcakes.
Tonight we will be having Groundhog loaf. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Nolan really loves school, especially music time and arts & crafts. The Wheels on the Bus is currently his favorite song (particularly the wheel and horn part). They learned about farms last month, with planting seeds and making butter. So we decided to make some bread and butter today as well. It was a big hit!
Right now we are hoping for a third snow day and trying to stay warm!
Holy Moley, woman! You are awesome! I want to move in with you, OK? I'll do the cleaning and you can do all of the craftiness and cooking that you love to do. Sound like a deal? (of course I'd bring Ben along...and eventually Eden...)
ReplyDeleteHaha - I was just going to post a comment about wanting to come live with you, but it looks like I'll have to get in line! :) So fun! Happy Groundhog Day to you!
ReplyDeleteyou are seriously so cute!! filled with such great ideas!
ReplyDelete