Friday, February 4, 2011

Hey There Mr. Snowman!

Snow Day #4:  We are definately going a little crazy here with all this togetherness!  Jonathan stayed home with us today and I don't know who is more excited!  Nolan has been wanting to go outside all week and today we were finally able to get out of the house.  









 We had lots of fun making our "snowman", having snowball fights, and making snow angels!  Nolan really liked playing in the snow, but he is still not a fan of hot chocolate!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! But how can he not like hot chocolate?! He doesn't know what he's missing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so glad it never snowed in Dallas when I was there - doesn't look like a plow has gone by. Oh, I laughed so hard that I cried when I saw that "meatloaf." Glad to see you serve Nolan roadkill for dinner.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like hot chocolate either!! today was our first day of snow - we wish we had enough snow to make a cute snowman like the whalen family!

    ReplyDelete