Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rudolph came early this year...

I was all excited to get started with our 25 days/activities of Christmas today.  Instead of having candy or toys in our advent calendar we have different Christmas activities.  Everything from breakfast with Santa to baking Christmas cookies to singing Christmas carols.  Tonight's activity was a little derailed when I got a call from Nolan's teacher saying he had fallen and hit his nose pretty hard.  I came down to find a red nosed little boy with big crocodile tears.  (No worries because he was still able to say "cheese" for the pic)  His nose has bled most of the night (I think mostly because he continues to hit it on things), but he is doing much better.  It was pretty cute when I came down to see him, I told him he looked like Rudolph with a big red nose and he kept pointing to the Rudolph on his shirt.  We had to settle for listening to Christmas music tonight.  Maybe tomorrow's activity will go better!   


1 comment: