Friday, December 17, 2010

Nolan's Class Holiday Party

We had Nolan's class holiday party today!  It was lots of fun and the kids are super cute!  Nolan loves school and seeing all his friends!  I really enjoy planning their holiday parties, but this one might have been my favorite.  I found some red children's aprons on sale at hobby lobby and thought they would be perfect for his party.  I have been working on my sewing skills and thought they turned out pretty cute!  Not all the lines are super straight,  but still pretty cute!

The aprons then inspired a cookie decorating theme.  They each had a cookie, icing, and sprinkles to decorate. 


 
We then sectioned off an area of the room and played in the packing peanuts snow!  The kids loved it!


Very messy, but very fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love the aprons, Holly! And just to make us all feel better, can you please blog about something you don't do well. haha! just kidding! But seriously, maybe give us a photo of something you really messed up, like a meal or a craft project...if that's ever even happened. ;)

    ReplyDelete