Dear Nolan,
I want you to know that I while I did take this picture, this is not my fault! It is Daddy's! Daddy took you to school on this day and it was his responsibility to bring extra clothes for you. So when you look back and see this picture where you are wearing no pants, shoes, a long sleeved shirt (It was 80 degrees on this day! No need for long sleeves!), and a funny hat, please know that Mommy loves you and would have never done this to you! I may take pictures of your pain, but I would never cause it! I haven't yet anyway....

You're horrible! But I love it!
ReplyDeletePoor Jonathan! I hope he doesn't read this! :) ha, ha! i think its just guys - ryan got mason dressed yesterday in the clothes I laid out for Conner. i asked him if he thought they looked a little snug . . . ??
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE this picture! Ahh, I've got a lot to look forward to, don't I?!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I LOVE baby thighs! I just wanna squish them!
Oh, and one more thing...I'd love to hear what the workers at the school say about you and Jonathan when you leave. hahaha!