Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday!

Dear Nolan,
      
I can't believe it has already been one year! You are growing so fast! I love experiencing every minute of it! Right now you are walking. You say mama, dada, more, hi, and woof woof (a.k.a. Mattie). You don't have a lot of hair, but it is the most beautiful blond. Your eyes have stayed blue except for a tiny brown spot on the bottom of your right eye. You love playing with Mattie, throwing balls, and being outside! Grapes are probably your favorite food, but you also like goldfish, pancakes, spaghetti, and tacos. You talk to yourself for about thirty minutes before you fall asleep at night. You have had seven ear infections and one set of tubes. Yuck! You don't like your breathing treatments, being in jail (the pack and play), melon, and tomatoes. You are into everything and love taking things to people. You tell people "hi" about 10 minutes after they have walked away. School started off a little rocky (I thought they were going to kick you out at one point!), but now you love it! I look forward to you waking up in the morning to see you smile and I love when you lay your sweet head on my shoulder before you fall asleep each night! I can't wait to see you continue to grow up, but not too fast! We love you!


Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Boy!
Love, Mommy, Daddy, and Wolf Wolf








4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLAN!! CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY SEE YOU ON SUNDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Nolan! Have a blast at your party! Tell your crazy mommy not to stress out over the party and enjoy the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That letter was so sweet, Holly! Is it weird that it made me tear up? Anyway, I enjoyed reading it--thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday, Nolan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sweet boy! Holly- looking at those pictures makes me remember what a tough time you had in the hospital- but I'm sure when you look in that handsome face, you think it was all worth it! Call Bailey later and she'll sing to you!

    PS- It's okay Nolan- I don't like melon either! And I don't think Bret Michaels does either!!!

    ReplyDelete