Potty training has been going really well! Nolan has done a really great job and even though I am currently carrying around a portable potty seat in my bag it is way less gross than diapers! Tonight I was sitting at the table doing some work and Nolan came up to me, pulled on the back of my pants, and said "no poop, mommy!" I about fell out of my chair laughing... he started laughing as well... I am not sure he knew why we were laughing as he was dead serious with his diaper check!
We have also moved to the big boy bed. It has gone ok... every night we go through a serious of demands requests, milk, potty, night night (blanket), and the finally water. He then finally will settle down. We read a few books, talk about his day, and sing a few songs. He always wants me to lay with him. I try to make sure I leave while he is still awake, but he is so sweet when he snuggles up to you and it is getting more clear everyday that he isn't a baby any longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment