Dear Nolan,
It doesn't seem like it has been a whole year since the last time I wrote a birthday letter. You have grown so much! You are now over 3 feet tall and are talking all the time! You love singing songs! Your favorites are Baa, Baa Black Sheep, "Happy Day" (Happy Birthday), and the ABC song. Every night before you go to sleep you listen to James Taylor and while I am rocking you, you turn, look at me, smile, and say, "sing mommy, sing". You love painting, bubbles, playing outside, cooking, and helping us do daily tasks. Cars and Toy Story are your favorite movies. You love talking on the phone. It doesn't last long, but you love calling people. You are no stranger to Time Out, as a matter of fact some mornings you visit it a couple of times before we even leave the house. You have gotten so much better at your breathing treatments and we have had to do them a lot less often. Breakfast is your favorite meal of the day. You love most fruit, pancakes, cheerios, goldfish, edamame, pizza, and "chicken pie" (chicken pot pie). You are a great eater and can even eat with your special chop sticks. You love to "cheers" your glass to ours and pretty much anything else. Our favorite family time is first thing in the morning when you climb into our bed and ask for "toons" (cartoons), milk, and cheerios. You think everything is funny, especially yourself! You have the best smile and are loved beyond belief! We are so lucky to have you in our lives and can't wait to see how you will grow! Happy Birthday!
We love you so much!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
These are some of his amazing birthday pictures! I love, love, love the A Walk in the Park Photography!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Bailey and I are sending a CHEERS to you, Birthday Boy! You are the cutest thing! However, you must stop giving your mother false hope about her singing abilities! I've heard her before and it's not pretty! (Holly, you may now insert your comment about my child's singing here!)
ReplyDeleteHappy happy birthday, Nolan!! I can't believe you are already two years old! You are growing up so fast! I love you very much and can't wait to see you next weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Laura
Happy birthday Nolan!!! We love you and can't wait to celebrate your big day. Love the pictures too!
ReplyDeleteWow--he's 2?!?! Crazy! I absolutely LOVE the pictures. With a "subject" as cute as him, how can you go wrong? Holly, you are SUCH a GREAT mommy to Nolan! Can't wait to gain some mommy wisdom from you (although, I'm not very crafty and I can't cook nearly as good as you, so we'll see...) Love you!
ReplyDelete