Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nolan's School Halloween Party

Nolan had his school Halloween party on friday and as one of the room mom's I was in charge of the party.  I think they had a lot of fun!  They started off with a pumpkin patch and face painting.





 
After lunch, they all laid down for a nap and I got to work getting ready for the party.  They can't have any food made from home or anything pre cut, so I had to make everything there.  These are the bags I made for the kids.

  
One of the treats that went in their bags. 



A wreath I made to hang on the door. 


 Food included spider oreos, pumpkin and ghost cheese, crackers, fruit, and alphabet cookies. 


 The spiders and the mummies were some of the crafts they made last week.  I thought they looked pretty cute with the decorations.



Even daddy came up to join in the fun!




 After snack they did a little trick or treating around the center. 


 And then back out to pick our pumpkins



 The most popular activity was the "wrap your teacher like a mummy" game.  The kids had a great time playing in the toilet paper!


It was a great party and Nolan had a blast!

1 comment: