Today was Nolan's first day in the toddler room at school. It doesn't seem like it has been a year since he started daycare. I really love his school and teachers! They are really amazing with him! I think he loves it too! This is from the first day of school last year. What a difference a year makes...
We started off the day with breakfast with Daddy...
and then headed to school with our new backpack.
For those that were concerned about Nolan getting beat up in his red hat from the beach, here is his new hat for school... better???
We also did some first day of school snacks for his teachers...
He is growing up so fast!
nu=3265)6+3%29488%29WSNRCG%3D3436%28+743%3B32+nu0mrj.jpg)
a year does make a huge difference - how cute!
ReplyDeleteHe's TOO cute! And I do love that hat! I'm sure time is flying for you, mama!
ReplyDeleteNolan- I'm sure you are the teacher's pet! I can't believe how fast you're growing!!!
ReplyDelete