Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nolan and Daddy Weekend

I was out of town this weekend on a work trip so Nolan got a lot of Daddy time. They started off the weekend with Nolan's first trip to see the Rangers. Jonathan said he loved it! I did get a phone call on the way there asking what size diaper Nolan wears.... Daddy seemed to have forgotten a diaper bag and was in need of a diaper quick! I think they had a good time and apparently played a lot of Rock Band!

3 comments:

  1. This is freakin hilarious! I don't know what I laughed harder at- Nolan's dancing or Jonathan's singing! I kept waiting for Elvira to come on- maybe they don't make that song for Rock Band yet. Love the shirt too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see video of the little one. We miss him so bad. (and we miss you too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video! And love that he's more interested in the balls and dog than anything else. Haha!

    ReplyDelete