Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Handsome Irish Boy or Annoying Baby Throwing a Fit at the Table Next to You???

I was so excited to get to post some cute St. Patrick's Day pictures of my favorite little leprechaun on his first St. Patrick's Day. I love all holidays and love celebrating them! Nolan was not as excited about his hat as I was...


We decided to take Nolan out for crawfish to celerate his first St. Patrick's Day!


And that was when "the annoying baby throwing a fit at the table next to you" came out....


so I thought I might as well post these pics as well!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hence the reason my children hardly know what a restaurant is!! I'm sure everyone thought he was cute and not at all annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you what, if I'm going to have an "annoying baby throwing a fit at the table next to me" moment, Nolan is the baby I want it to be! Those are the cutest "throwing a fit" pictures I've ever seen! Maybe it wasn't so cute to you at the time, but it's sure cute to me!! You and Jonny-boy sure did create some good-lookin' offspring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one would ever think my precious nephew is annoying! Even when he's throwing a little fit he is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete